28. december 2013

good memories.....

My favorite pictures from 2013....

I have found my eight favorite photos two from spring, summer, autumn and winter....


Early spring walk at the beach with my boys....

First test run of the year and the old lady did good....


Nice line up at this years Jungle Fever, great party thanks Christian & Louise....

One of the hottest days this summer, waiting for the sun to set....


New York you blew me away so beautiful, so alive & so exciting but get some sleep will you....

Detroit you stole a part of my heart so beautiful, so exciting & so sad at the same time....


Winter time means garage time....

Me and my tree....


That was it for me this year....
I could promise to be more active on the blog next year but only time will show if I can keep that promise....

Happy New Year to all of you....

 
 

1 kommentar: