20. november 2013

I`m alive.....

Calm after the storm ....

It has been quiet on the blog, I know.
Not because I dont want to blog but because I`v lost the thread .....
The last time I was on the blog was just before I went on vacation to The States and there's just been so many things going on since then.

amazing experiences
new dreams
new job title
and so much disorder i my head


I have fallen in love with Michigan and especially Ann Arbor and the Detroit area but New York was also a blast....

So I`m trying to do this in English(learning by doing/practice makes perfect) let`s see how long that lasts.

And now picture spam, more thoughts later....

 I have nothing bad to say about the architecture.....


































dont forget to look up.....



































































I ate my way through New York but this place was by far my favorit.....

One of the best things to do in New York walk over the Brooklyn Bridge....


Take a Break go to Coney Island and have the best Taco in Town....


My favorite picturea from the Big City.....

Okay over and out for now who knows for how long ;-)



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar