31. januar 2014

January over & out....

You left me cold, sick and broke- but we also had some fun moments.....

January picture spam....

1) I bought me a teak wood crane at a good price, I love a good find. I got pretty flowers from my ex colleagues.... 2) She was a smart girl that Marilyn.... 3) I love my bedroom and especially the wallpaper with pinups and old cars.... 4) 20 Year Anniversary at Inside, burnout and beer....5) Freddies of Pinewood favorite jeans brand.... 6) January selfie.... 7) Monday snowstorm, a trip that normally takes 20 minutes took 1 hour and 30 minutes, yes I was late for work....
                                                                                                                           
1) Mojo is a snow bulldozer but he also likes to sleep late.... 2) I found my first bakelite bracelet with carvings.... 3) My New Years outfit and a little more Marilyn..... 4) Evo dragster with a burned out tire from the 20 Year Anniversary at Inside(there's nothing like the smell of burnt rubber).... 6)I need vitamins and happy colors in my kitchen....


Tomorrow is Saturday Febuar 1th and we are of to a good start,I have a tattoo appointment....













                         

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar