26. januar 2014

Project kitchen remake ....

Inspiration board ....
In March we will start renovating the old kitchen
There are many thoughts and ideas to keep track of
I have attempted to make an inspiration board....

 
It's really gone very well but I will probably find more inspiration along the way ....

 
But here's the first draft .....



































Only two days after having made my inspiration board I found three retro lamps that I just had to own ....
I think they are gonna be a key elements in the renovation ....



I finally found a company who make old linoleum floors but unfortunately there is not one in sea green or turquoise so I have to settle for the gray and white shades maybe something red or black .....
                                                                
Only time can tell where this project will lead. I can not wait to start ....

1 kommentar:

  1. Sikke nogle flotte lamper! Det bliver så spændende at se hvordan det nye køkken kommer til at se ud:)

    SvarSlet